Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gav's EV Conversion 16 - the first test run

Gav's EV Conversion 16 - the first test run Video Clips. Duration : 7.77 Mins.


Visit www.EVsecrets.com & tomb of my new book conversion EV + Video Package! Woohoo! The Tredi is alive and well! After a successful test-run the wheels off the ground with the car, we turned down late on Friday evening and took him to his first test drive up and down our street empty! I make no apology for my nervous laughter girly - it would be too! I would have preferred to test the car on the track proved or abandoned take-off and landing, but there are none of these things around here, so Ihad no choice but to use the empty street. When the police are reading this, sorry! I had to have proof! Not any more! :) So, not only on the trial of fun really, it was very useful for finding errors. I have three points that I have to work early problems before the car continues to be certified in Auckland! If you were starting their conversion, or put out, starting today! Ok, still much work to do before driving on it isfor the construction of the new charging system in the box!

Tags: Gav's, Electric, Car, Vehicle, Conversion, Gas, New, Plymouth, Zealand, Buying, Motor, Mitsubishi, Tredia, Trial, Run, Test, Drive

Golf Umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment